Thursday, May 10, 2012

A fun Template to Share!

Today I want to share a template that is a little more versatile.  I think some templates just lend themselves to rotating the page layout for a different look.  This simple design is just the kind of page that looks great from more than one perspective.  Here are my layouts.


This page I created with a cool kit by Penny Springmann called "Family Time."  Check out Penny's Facebook page as it is a freebie download this month!  She has some fun PhotoShop brushes included in the kit which I really enjoyed using. 


For this second layout I rotated my template 90 degrees.  I think this looks is just as appealing as the original design.  I created this page with an elegant kit by LDrag Designs called "Timeless." The soft colors are just right for the mood of the page.  Here is a sketch of the template design.


You can download the PhotoShop template from the file sharing site below:

Link Expired

Thanks for stopping by.  Enjoy Scrapping!







3 comments:

Anonymous,  May 10, 2012 at 7:53 AM  

Thank you! It's great having templates that are so versatile. :)

Minoush July 13, 2012 at 11:06 AM  

Thank you for your beautiful templates!!!

Unknown February 23, 2013 at 3:28 PM  

hello Dolores, thnk you for your lovely templates. Here is a pack of free QP and one with this nice template :) I gave credit in the TOU.

http://nathl-digiscrap.blogspot.fr/2013/02/fields-of-dreams-4-qp-free.html

find some freebies for you on my blog :)
NathL from france

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP